<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10907908\x26blogName\x3dThe+Daily+Exposure\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thedailyexposure.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thedailyexposure.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2682015020823999230', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


ATTENTION: this blog has moved - it can now be found at thedailyexposure.com. Please update your bookmarks/feeds as I'll no longer be updating this site. See you on the other side...

Sunday, September 11, 2005

The New Pad


Nikon D70, various settings
Previous · Current · Next

I'm back! Where has everyone gone?? I've still not got an internet connection at my flat yet, so I've not been able to update the site (at my girlfriend's just now). But I should be up and running sometime this week so don't go away!

So, a new flat and a new job - it's been quite a busy week or so. It's all going well though. The flat is perfect - only 5 minutes walk from my office and Princes Street so (unfortunately) I won't have an excuse for being late for work! My first week at work has been pretty easy going, but I'm sure that'll change sooner rather than later.

I'm still making use of the camera, although not quite so often. I had a quick wander around Edinburgh today (Saturday 18th) and so have a few shots to process and post eventually. I think I'm going to have to change the philosophy of the site a little though. I'm still going to post a new photo everyday, but I definitely won't be able to always post a photo taken on that day. And I'm sure there'll be a sharp increase in the number of night shots posted!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's in a name? Plenty, experts advise; podcasting: grab your mike and go
What's In a Name? Plenty, Experts Advise More on Small Businesses When Scott Levy took over as CEO of KAR Printing six years ago, he knew he wanted to narrow the company's focus.
Nice blog! I'm going to bookmark you!

I have a Keywords Page site. It pretty much covers Keywords Page related stuff. (And has lists of thousands of top adsense words to make money!)
Come by and check it out if you get time. :-)

11:42 pm, September 17, 2005  
Anonymous Grace said...

That is the cutest little flat I've ever seen! I'm so glad you're back :)

12:49 am, September 19, 2005  
Anonymous Jem said...

Great to have you back John! Your new pad looks fantastic! I'd love to have a little place like that to myself :)

9:41 pm, September 19, 2005  
Blogger Gordon said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a website related togoogle adsense software. So make sure you visit and hope it's useful.

9:50 am, October 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

8:35 pm, October 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home